The "home alone" menu
What is it?
It is a menu for one person, with a starter, a main course and a dessert, for a total of 400 Rs, delivered at home.
From 15th June to 10th July.
How does it work?
1. I can plan everything in advance. By following the link below, I will be able to plan:
- the days of delivery
- the timing of delivery (during the day)
- the content of each meal
2. Once my order is confirmed, I receive a recap memo to keep on my fridge
3. Before each delivery, an sms is sent to the person designated to receive the delivery (eg: my maid, my driver)
4. The meal is delivered during the day.
5. I will receive the global bill when I come back from the summer break.